And other things I’ve been wondering lately:
* If Barack Obama were named Barack Osanta, how long would it be before the GOP tried to repeal Christmas?
* Will teenage girls abstain from sex after watching Bristol Palin on “Dancing with the Stars”? (Will they abstain from watching TV?)
* Is there a single Tea Party story in all of journalism that doesn’t have either “brew,” “stir,” “boil,” “strong” or “weak” in the headline? How do you explain the oversight?
* When Harry Reid of Nevada calls Kirsten Gillibrand of New York “the hottest member” of the Senate, does he increase public belief in global warming? (How about John Boehner’s tan?)
* Do Harry Reid’s latest comments show him to have:
a) A sense of humor?
b) A sense of style?
c) No sense at all?
* If Republicans are on the verge of capturing the House of Representatives when a recent poll has them at a 20 percent approval rating, would they do even better if they were doing even worse?